Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Monday, July 27, 2009

Last week... lets start there


Have I ever mentioned that I hate the way blogger up-loads pictures at the top of your blog no matter where you have your cursor when you click on the 'insert picture' button.... well I do. This is what is left of Aiden black eye after he was attacked by a lawn mower in the home and garden section of Jerry's. You should see the other guy....

mmmm.... homemade vanilla ice cream

So much has happened since my last post I don't know where to start so I shall start at the beginning.... well how about last week? Last weekend we went to Portland for my aunts birthday, I made a cake and homemade ice cream (champagne cake, butter cream frosting and Marion berry curd filling with Marion berry ice cream) Pictures you ask, of say the family, the cake that turned out quite nice I must say, and oh I don't know 5 cousins playing together in a very nice way??? nope, not here, what do you think I am some kind of person who takes pictures of everything? yeah. I kinda dropped the ball on that one. I did mention that I should go get my camera, I had brought it, the nice one in fact but it was out in the car and I was on the deck with my shoes off... and that glass of wine wasn't going to drink it's self so as my mother would say.... "paint a picture in your mind" of what you think it all looked like and lets just move on shall we?
I made apple sauce this past week with apples from my moms tree, since my tree has taken the summer off. I really wish it had put it in writing that this year we would be getting nothing but a few wormy apples, I might have rationed out the last of the apple sauce better... but thanks to mom there will be apple sauce for all and even some very smooth skin free stuff for Miss Nell when she starts eating somewhere other then my chest.
And well there's more, likeNatalie is really in to blowing raspberries, and she's laughing now but I'll just start another post, up-load my pics first and maybe just maybe feel a little less frustrated about the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment