Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hospital Up-date #2

6:36- Well after some orange sherbet and apple juice, Loren and I tried to get some sleep around mid-night. Loren passed right out but I think nerves were getting the better of me. My mid-wife (Patrica) got me a mild sleeping pill and that took the edge off just enough to allow for some sleep. At 4 am they started turning the pitosin up at 15 minute increments, I was able to get another 2 hours of sleep and at 6 my water broke and I passed my plug. So now we are up, the contractions are getting stronger and we are waiting on the birth ball to do some bouncing to help bring her down and then maybe a walk and a bath.

So far so good!!

6 comments:

  1. Coming soon! Yeah! Did your water break on its own? I am so excited! Has Grammy Roxie made it yet?! Good luck! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Sounds like things are moving nicely. Get on that ball! :)
    I'm off to the market so I can't check in until later. I'll be dying to know!
    Wishing you a fast, peaceful labor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitting on pins and needles!!! I love you sweetie I am not leaving the house until I get the word that baby is has left the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anxiously awaiting an update. xoxo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. An update would be really cool ??? Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting (im)patiently here too. Update when you can! :)

    ReplyDelete