Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Good Monday Morning Everyone, and I hope you all had a very happy Easter. We had a great one, aside from the fact that Loren had to work most of the day. My mom came down to celebrate with us and to help with the traditional Easter Brunch. On Saturday we colored eggs, and stuffed Easter eggs. Aiden didn't even make too much of a mess, and seemed to enjoy the process. On Sunday we had some friends over for an Easter egg hunt in the back yard. True to last year Aiden was Mr. focused when it came to finding eggs. I think one kid got 5 another got 8 and Aiden got the rest. He made a very organized circuit of the back yard to make sure he didn't miss one. Then he tried to grab from his friends basket. After the hunt we had a nice brunch together, the kids lasted maybe 10 minutes but the adults had a good time! After Nonna left Loren came home and we all had a nice long nap. It couldn't have been a better day, oh except if I had Natalie, or gone into labor or had her on her due date which has come and gone now. Oh well, I've resigned myself to being pregnant for another week or so. I guess it must be nice in there.
I hope you all had a wonderful day surrounded by good friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had about as much fun as you could being overdue! Come out Natalie!

    ReplyDelete