Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Right now:

Right now I am:

-Enjoying every single gummy grin before those two teeth start showing up more...
 -Smelling my hands every few moments after planting 5 cherry tomatoes and a full sized blue tomato (I just had to, it's blue for goodness sake) Maybe this year I'll get to eat a few more tomatoes.
 -walking by the berry garden for a peek more often then I need to.  It's come such a long way in 2 years, its' hard to believe it was just red much and clay when we moved in. (I even added to it this year, honey berries from Japan, can't wait for them to start producing next year)
-serving snack plates and happy to be able to serve them outside on the cutest little picnic table from my mom.  What the puppy doesn't eat, the birds will.  Because who has time for cleaning when there is nice weather to soak up. 

 -thankful for my MIL and her gardening help, we made one bed wider this weekend and filled out the shade garden more.  It's come a long way too... and it's starting to be one of my favorites.  
 -eating fresh lettuce every chance I get, and ready to plant some more.
Haa haa!! I got a start, I've blogged, twice today.  Maybe this is a turning point.  We'll see.. now, go enjoy the sun, I know I'm going to!

2 comments:

  1. It is not sunny here... But I am enjoying the rain for sure! Love to see the cute faces of my nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day. You have a beautiful family! It's obvious you are a wonderful mom! I look forward to reading more of your blogs. Ruth

    ReplyDelete