Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thakful Thursday

Things I am loving right now...

Summer Reading programs at the Library... yep he's juggling knives on a tight rope.
Finding new parks that feel like they are all ours
Showing the kids wildlife
Taking the dog for a swim, and she found a friend to swim with
these boys of mine (watching a helicopter)
My garden, no matter how small an un-productive (I do get a handful of strawberries a day)
a kind of organized fabric stash... (oh that's not all of it... )
my craft room...yeah, Aiden fixed the blind for me.. looks good huh?  It's messy but the rest of my house is clean, I get to have a messy place to create!
Natalie's new Kitchen Helper
my two little helpers
and... making strawberry jam with my family, at the beach.  We're off to Ryan's to make jam so please excuse our absence, we'll be Jamming!  Happy Weekend to you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. I do love lists of things that are good! Love the kitchen helper thing! how fun.

    ReplyDelete