Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

8 months of picture links in one post

well.. yeah, so I kinda had a busy... um... 8 months? but I'll try to at least post links to pictures here now and then as I know there are some of you out there that miss them (Ryan).  So I had Elin on September 6th... Here are some pictures of that event, nothing R rated mind you.  Then came winter, and solstice and Christmas... and here is a link to those pictures.. Then after Winter comes Spirng.. funny how that happens.  Really I'm just trying to catch up here 8 months is a long time and I see that Blogger has changed and maybe it will be easier to navigate but for now allow me to cheat and use the pictures off facebook!! During spring the Easter Bunny makes his appearance (why is it a he, maybe it's a she?)  Anyway a funny fuzzy bunny comes hopping around delivering eggs and chocolate to good little girls and boys, and always right before or after my (big) little girl has her birthday.  So there. not REALLY caught up but links to pictures to keep people entertained. Enjoy, my window of quiet has ended but hey this is a start, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment