Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year, may this be the year of many posts!!

So I've been rather busy and also my new computer only shows me a stock image when I try to add pictures to blogger instead of a thumbnail so I would have to guess. So I kept putting off adding pictures thinking I would get on the 'big puter' and do it real quick, tomorrow. Well tomorrow has come and gone and a week or two have also. So, let's talk about Solstice. Here are a few pictures from that day. Aiden opening a book, Natalie playing with the ribbons (why buy gifts when you can give them ribbon?) and some pictures from our walk. It was a beautiful day and then we had a nice dinner of "roast beast", potatoes, sparkling cranberry juice and gravy. Next day we headed to Portland for a almost week of Nonnies house.


No comments:

Post a Comment