Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jr Rose Festival Parade week

Lisa, Audria, Natalie and Gabe

kissing cousins!


Audria holding Natalie


Gabe, only 6 pounds lighter then Aiden at just over a year


Miss Audria

Lisa meeting Natalie for the first time

Nonnie in Aiden's glasses, Aiden in Nonnies


Aiden and Nonnie waiting for the parade


Natalie's first too... sleeping in the bECO in Aiden's stroller.. it only lasted a few minutes, then I had to hold her the whole time but she slept through all the bands!


Aiden's first Jr Rose Festival Parade!
We went to Portland for the Junior Rose Festival Parade, it's only blocks from my mom's house and since I always loved it I thought he should too. He lasted about an hour and a half. My battery died on my camera or I would have more pictures. He liked seeing all the kids it seemed. What was to be a two night trip turned into 3 as I had to have my CV boot and axle replaced on the car, at least we got it done before something bad happened. So we went and saw Lisa and the kids on her birthday. Everyone was really gentle with Natalie and it was nice to see all the kids together. Happy 25th Lisa, I hope it was all you wanted it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment