Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Friday, June 8, 2012

Elin Marie is 9 months old!

 Look at this girl, she's got trouble in her eyes.
 Hanging out with Mama waiting for Aiden, she loves to honk the horn with her butt.
 Bath time fun!
 MMM berries for the first time!
 Love those baby blues
 I also love seeing her in Natalie's old clothes.
 Very seriously telling me "mo, mo", will she sign? no, she talks.
 the pre-crawl stage. so proud of herself.

 teeth coming in, 3 hours of sleep last night and still smiling. (oh and no nap)
 She's a mover this girl of mine.

Can you believe she's 9 months old already?  I can't.  She has two teeth, working on 3 and 4 and is now mobile.  Like right now, at 4:14 she has officially crossed the living room rug in a scoot crawl.  Oh my baby.  Please slow down Elin, your my baby.  Can't you just stay small and cuddly? Please? 


No comments:

Post a Comment