Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WIP Wednesday

So I made Natalie's quilt top that I bought last year in Bend.  It's been year, it's about time.  Plus we put up her bed in her room, might as well, there wasn't a bed in there.  Now there is at least a twin bed for people to sleep in.
I changed the pattern a bit, I like symmetry, and it was not symmetrical.
I also made this dress, no pattern, I had made it to go over her head, and it fit in the beginning phases, but once done it wouldn't so I ripped out the shoulder seams and put snaps on. I would have done things a little different had I known that was going to happen.  Oh well, she seems to like it and I love the fabric (from Fresh Squeezed Fabric) I got it on sale, along with some to make shorts for Aiden.  That will be today's project.. or tomorrows.. next week?  we'll see. I have a lot going on these days. See ya tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment