Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Friday, February 26, 2010

TEN, and an explination of sorts

Let me just start off with my apology for forgetting you, well no so much forgotten as put on the back burner. As you all know we are house hunting, and I have come to find out it is a long, very time consuming (um, yeah, I don't know who I was fooling thinking it wasn't) process. So the blog, house cleaning, projects (VERY Sad about this one) and even un-necessary baking and cooking have been abandoned at this point. Sorry. We are also down to one computer so I have to share (and Yes, loren is a bit obsessive with his blogs). So yeah, I'll be back when I can, hopefully posting a picture of out new home!! Until then here is my Friday TEN (it's been a long time since I've done this, I know)


 

 
TEN things that make me happy right now!

  • 1. Watching my kids play together
  • 2. The anticipation of a new nephew (or niece, but it's a boy. I know it) arriving any day
  • 3. Knowing the perfect house it out there for us, we just have to find it
  • 4. Giving gifts that you know are just perfect
  • 5. Already having my St. Pattie's day gifts/books for the kids and Loren (I know, I'm crazy)
  • 6. Unexpected dinner with my mom ( I love my mom, and my kids love their Nonna)
  • 7. The trees bursting into bloom
  • 8. The daffodils and crocuses in my yard, my favorite colors together! Spring green, deep purple, rich yellow
  • 9. going to the logging show with the family tomorrow, and watching Aiden's face light up looking at all the big equipment.
  • 10. Knowing Loren has the whole weekend off and I get to spend it with my family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment