Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Friday, February 5, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words right? Join me on a novel would you?

While we were building our city we (I) also made some bread
Natalie's first time on the grass on her own
and not to sure about how wet it is
the look of disgust is priceless
Helping me plant lettuce
she got over the wet grass
Loving the swing
Aiden, mighty wormini hunter.  When we left for our bike ride he put these in his house so they wouldn't go away.
A nice day for a ride in a convertible
yep, these about sum it up, our first day of sandals
I tried to get us all in the picture.
it didn't work
Let me just finish this post with a few statements...
A.  This is all today and the time now is 1:30
B. It is February 5th and the temperature now is 67 degrees...Yep 67, Can you believe it!! As soon as Natalie wakes up were headed back outside where Loren just finished mowing the lawn.  I have the windows all open, the doors open and I think I might hang my first load out to dry.

Here's hoping your day is as beautiful as ours...tonight is movie night and then a few more chapters of the BFG, we started reading Aiden chapter books last week.  We started with Winnie the Pooh, and he liked it a lot and now the BFG, which brings back memories for Loren and I as we read it. So much nicer then the same books over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment