Beach, May 2014

Beach, May 2014

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Status up-date

yep, I got everything done that I had planned:
from left to right, 5 burp cloths, 7 quarts of peaches, the rest of the peaches that I'm saving for Sarah, 2 mini wipes/ teethers, 2 pair of undies for Aiden, a bag for Aiden and under it all a changing pad that I am going to have ahard time giving away!
I also made a plum tart with toasted walnut crust...no pic as it's long gone, read about 300 pages in my book (nursing time is good for more than just blog posting), went for a walk at the ranch AND hung out in the yard with the fam eating raspberries (why do I still have raspberries?  I don't know but YUM!)
What a good weekend (and it's only 3:30 on Sunday)...now about this messy house

2 comments:

  1. You are completely super woman!! I cleaned the house... and went for a walk (thanks for the inspiration)... need to make Ayla some undies (as she is very interested) and had a home birthday- day for Ayla. But kudos to you! I want you as my neighbor! And I love the diaper changing pad! That fabric is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sister, I want you as my neighbor too! I'm going to pretend this is my blog because if anyone is bored or stupid enough to read my dumb-ass opinion they have serious issues! nice peaches. we will have to have another taste test to see which one is better. I know we did already but i forgot. must be something in the air here. Love you , Brother Bear

    ReplyDelete