this picture about sums it up.
But let me just say that we are all moved into the new house, we did NOT get a moving truck so it was all done in small trips with help from my mom and brother. Tomorrow I do a final walk through of the old house, take a few more raspberries, wax the floor and turn in the keys. Once the kids and I kick this cold we got (again, I think a month of GO GO GO has caught up with us) and normalcy returns maybe, just maybe I will:
- finish writing the thank you notes for Natalie's birthday
- work regularly again
- start sleep training Natalie so I don't get kicked in the face all night and she's not up until 1030 every night, seriously what kind of bad parent lets their 13 month old stay up until 1030??
- plant the trees Roxanne brought us
- sew something in my new craft room, yes I have a craft room (that I share with Loren's office and is becoming more and more office as I fail to claim my space, I need to go up and mark my territory)
- read a book, maybe the one I just got... Our babies, Ourselves... I don't even know where it is...
- wash the floor, haven't even done that yet!
- knit. I started a soaker, by the time I get it done it won't fit her
- re-connect with lost friends... we miss you pre-school buddies!
and now I will go make dinner with a toddler on my back because separation anxiety has set in full force around here.
I haven't forgotten you all... I'm just running around like a chicken with my head cut off.